Skip to content

I trust everyone will be cheering Forest Green Rovers on tonight?

I know I will.

I've even grown rather fond of Bristol City's success this season.

Comments

• Go up and face Millwall or stay down and have to put up with a visit from that bunch...rock and hard place.

• Beers in the fridge ready to watch Forest green beat them on BT Sport tonight, i'm watching it with my neighbour who is a Bristol City fan so should be a good night.

• At least Millwall won't be carrying that, by now extremely large, chip of being unjustly cheated out of their rightful place in the football league. For goodness sake, how dare a team with the rich history of Bristol Rovers be allowed to be relegated. How would the league survive without their support?

• And if FGR go up and we stay down at least we can look forward to some decent Veggie burgers (and a decent pitch too by the looks of things)
    Click here to read this article online

• And if FGR go up and we stay down at least we can look forward to some decent Veggie burgers (and a decent pitch too by the looks of things)
    Click here to read this article online

• Sorry link doesn't work. Article in today's Independent with their chairman. Interesting reading

• Even though they deserve to go up i don't want them to
    come on the rovers of forest green !

• FGR were truly awful. Just hoofed it forward repeatedly and expected something magic to happen. Players showed less desire than Newcastle did yesterday.