Skip to content

What team would you play?

2»

Comments

• This is the new trustworthy fake-free positive Richie. Show him some respect!

• Does Rob know what Gareth is doing with all of his money?

• edited July 2019

With all the talent we've now got at our disposal, how can Bloomfield still be deemed a starter? His experience will come in handy but not necessarily on the pitch.

• @th100 His experience - to help get us off to a solid start. Steps aside for Curtis, and then the others battle for attention in League Cup/Checkatrade/training...

• @micra said:
    If it was the Southend ‘keeper well and good but he’s moved on to better things, hasn’t he?

not for me thanks, the bloke was a total prick

• @eric_plant You mean his complete twattery during the penalties? Or did he do other stuff besides?

• I'll update my earlier team submission to put Wheeler in for the unfit Thompson, instead of Gardiner-Smith.

• Terrific ‘keeper though @eric_plant. Just signed by Bristol City for £2m. London Goalkeeper of the Year last year following a successful season with Brentford. It was a little joke really in reaction to @Brownie’s post of 2.30 pm.

• @LeedsBlue said:
    @eric_plant You mean his complete twattery during the penalties? Or did he do other stuff besides?

yeah that's it - twattery of this highest order

• @eric_plant said:

@LeedsBlue said:
    @eric_plant You mean his complete twattery during the penalties? Or did he do other stuff besides?

yeah that's it - twattery of this highest order

Beaten by Yves Ma-Kalambay's hairband performance last season, though; except that I actually found that highly amusing because he was playing for us and not against us.