Skip to content

Game on

2»

Comments

• But not the green garden waste bin. I got a right bollocking recently when one of the Refuse Collection Officers spotted a banana skin on top of the usual garden debris. He seemed unamused by my merry quip that global warming had enabled me to grow my own bananas. Be warned peeps.

• @LX1 No you're getting confused with his claim that under EU rules you were only allowed to slip on straight bananas while eating a kipper trawled by a Spanish fisherman.

• I caught a large Herring and some Mackerel in the Eastern Solent last week but didn't slip on anything!

• @Shev said:
    People need to put banana skins in the bin, where they belong.

Compost bin?

• As a bumper crowd is expected Mrs W was going to drop me off and go walking in Hughenden with the Wendoverman pooch on matchday thus allowing me to avoid having to drive and therefore be able to drink heavily. She is less keen on the idea now as she's heard that Travellers have taken over the Park. Anyone got any idea if that is true or if they have been moved on yet at all? Not that I necessarily need to drink heavily on Saturday but...you know.

• They have been moved on. 40 caravans apparently.

• Don't worry - they've taken over the West Wycombe park now instead.

• @micra said:
    They have been moved on. 40 caravans apparently.

Also, looked clean and tidy on the occasions I have driven past? I will emphasise only viewed from the car.

• @LX1 only the very straight ones!