Skip to content

Barnet

2»

Comments

• @ChasHarps said:

@Will_i_ams said:
    Jake Gray has done alright, Jacob done well. Frempah looked good at CB.

Another one who was at Yeovil last year.

Which one @ChasHarps ? Not Ben Frempah I assume (unless he was at Yeovil earlier last season) so one of the Jakes (if I can call a Jacob Jake!).

• Well whoever he was I hope he never has to play right back for us again

• @micra said:

@ChasHarps said:

@Will_i_ams said:
    Jake Gray has done alright, Jacob done well. Frempah looked good at CB.

Another one who was at Yeovil last year.

Which one @ChasHarps ? Not Ben Frempah I assume (unless he was at Yeovil earlier last season) so one of the Jakes (if I can call a Jacob Jake!).

Jake Gray

• One of the old Academy boys who also featured as a trialist for us in the 2015 pre-season when on the books of Crystal Palace.

• Not especially impressed by Gray

• In the post-match interview FA confirms that at least some of the five missing today are injured, one of the trialists was Ben Frempah and that Jacob Gardiner-Smith was the goal scorer.

This years revised budget is the same as last years ‘and then some.’

• I thought Freeman looked good today. Samuel should have scored his chance.

• Jake Gray used to be on our academy, and I am sure we were linked with him before he signed for Luton, it wouldn't surprise me if we signed him.

Similar with Gardiner-Smith who is surely an almost certain signing - tenacious hard-working and all over the park today, capped off with a late goal. His physique and style is like a young O'Nien. I'm convinced he will sign soon.

• @Onlooker said:
    I thought Freeman looked good today. Samuel should have scored his chance.

Samuel proving again that he's simply a very poor finisher.

• @DJWYC14 said:
    Jake Gray used to be on our academy, and I am sure we were linked with him before he signed for Luton, it wouldn't surprise me if we signed him.

Similar with Gardiner-Smith who is surely an almost certain signing - tenacious hard-working and all over the park today, capped off with a late goal. His physique and style is like a young O'Nien. I'm convinced he will sign soon.

Do you know who the 15 was, looked comfortable on the ball..

• I thought frempah played well at cb, less so at RB. Don't think he'd be a bad backup defender to have on the books...

• Who was the thin dark haired guy who played mainly this mid field ? Thought he did ok
    Had a brief chat on the tube back to Wembley Park with a Barnet fan who now travels down from his home in Harrogate for most home games. Made my tube journey back to Chalfont seem pale by comparison. Hes been a Bees fan since 58 . Nice to meet some fantastic supporters on these jaunts.

• Spell check again meant Right mid field!

• Gardiner-Smith is mates with O’Nien and cites him as his role model. Didn’t realise he’d played for Zenit ... sounds well worth a gamble and a definite Ainsworth type.