Skip to content

Comments

• I would imagine google searches by Gasroomers are hitting the roof. At what point do we hate him...and start demanding Andy Harman re-submit his bid?

• Well, he’s already been called to task for his political views!

• @Wendoverman said:
    I would imagine google searches by Gasroomers are hitting the roof. At what point do we hate him...and start demanding Andy Harman re-submit his bid?

Presumably if they seek to put a charge against AP, which is when things stated to go sour for the last lot.

• If he demands we rename it the Trump Arena...I'm out!

• the Thatcher Stadium

• I'm guessing his republican leanings might gain him some support amongst a lot of founder members?

• The Facebook True Fans Headbutt Arena including the We Pay Their Wages Bar?

• Couldn't give a toss what his politics are, just as long as his interest in the club are genuine.. We could rename the ground The Pride Arena, have a rainbow away kit.

• @Wendoverman said:
    I would imagine google searches by Gasroomers are hitting the roof.

Nope.

• This looks really positive and it looks as though he Trust Board have found someone with a really interest and who will add expertise to enable our club to push on.
    Great news and I hope the Gasroom can all adopt a positive position and back the Trust Board.
    Well done Trevor Stroud and the other rBoard members who have worked on this deal. It really looks that you have found a real good partner for our club, I look forward to meeting them.