Peterborough
Portsmouth
Rochdale
Rotherham
Shrewsbury
Southend
Sunderland
Tranmere

Very northern but some great away trips and a fair few clubs who'll bring a big following to AP. Bring it on!

Comments

• *plus Oxford. Whoops.

• It's a good line up, but the lack of a decent London away day is hugely disappointing.

• It looks much more even this year from top to bottom. Luton, Barnsley and Charlton are replaced with a weaker looking lot (including Bolton on -12 points).

Let's all have a minute's silence for dear Sunderland, who are tragically stuck among us tin pot teams for at least another season.

• Looks like Coventry will be groundsharing with Birmingham hope so been a while since I last visited St Andrews.

• So we lose Plymouth but keep the big pay days from two teams 'destined for promotion' ? Not a bad end to the season.

• Coventry playing at St Andrews next season confirmed.

• It's almost as if being tenants in the ground you used to own, paying rent, but getting next to jack all from the facilities, actually isn't a smart move.

Is anyone still brave enough to say Booker was a good idea?

• Sheesh, didn’t they play a load of fixtures at Sixfields a few years back.

I hope it somehow works out for Coventry, but it doesn’t look good.

• Between Coventry, Bolton and Bury, L1 is going to have a weird feel next season. Thankfully Blackpool are out of the woods, at least!

• I fully expect to see the Coventry / Birmingham fall apart this time next year. Anyone who thinks they can successfully deal with SISU has been smoking vast quantities of an illegal substance!

• Is it confirmed that Bolton start -12 next season?

And presumably Bury would take -12 as being a good outcome in their situation!?

• Bolton could still start on worse than that as they have to face a disciplinary for not fulfilling their fixtures.

• Bury's fans are actually pushing one of the creditors to initiate administration, as they would rather start on -12 and have a club, understandably!