Skip to content

Gareth Ainsworth interview

He appears pretty deflated to me, though we all know he will indeed embrace the challenge. I just hope the new 500 club gets kicked into gear as soon as possible, if the external investment/fun money does not come through!

Comments

• looks like a broken man ....dont blame him...he has done wonders and if he is not supported would not be surprised to see him walk to another club who is willing to support him

• If there is a compensation sum in his contract I am not sure he can just walk out, or at least he can't start work for another club unless they pay any contractual compensation figure.

• Broken man. Never. He’s hardly going to sparkle in his present situation, is he. And what utter nonsense to suggest that he’s not supported. What do you suggest, @Wanderers82, can be done over and above what is being done already?

• Impressive talker as always, Sounds serious obviously as he is class talking about the departing players service, too easy to overlook where he also says he is focused, proud, prepared, confident, been here before, there are gems out there etc...long old summer chaps, see where we are in August.

• The power group are holding him hostage.

• @Wendoverman said:
    The power group are holding him hostage.

Stroud has probably locked him in the ice cream factory freezer!

• He looks exhausted, which is understandable.

• He’ll rise, defrosted and Phoenix-like, in a couple of weeks.

• @mooneyman said:

@Wendoverman said:

A random body and some compromising DNA. Andrew ‘H’oward.

• @mooneyman said:

@Wendoverman said:

The word is that Mr Stroud's car is no longer a permanent fixture in the Beechdene car park.

• Beechdene?