Skip to content

Comments

• I had plenty of things to say after yesterday but after listening to this there is nothing to say.
    Gaz has it nailed on totally. Perspective time and the little bit of laughter in his voice should be shared by us all. 12-months ago this is dreamworld.

• Wow. That had a bit of Martin o'neill about it

• Sums up our situation perfectly. We have nearly 1000 fans going to Northampton next week, let's give it our all. If it's not enough we can regroup, get a few more bodies back and have another go.
    Whatever the outcome, I would have given my right arm this time one year ago to be in this situation so I'm going to enjoy the ride anyway.

• After the initial post match deflation I had a complete turnaround, this time last year we lost to BR and we looked doomed, if someone would have told me not only we would stay up last season and definitely in the play offs and in with a chance of automatic promotion in the next I would have jumped at it in a heart beat.

GA has done wonders with a small close knit team and achieved our biggest ever points tally....what a star. .....St Gareth?

• I have to share your feelings Ozzie. At minute 94 I was gutted. Sick to my stomach. After seeing Alfie in the bar and the positivity and humour he had I thought 'you know what, this is alright'. The bar was packed. The optimism was oozing. It was like the 1990s. I don't give a toss about Northampton result. We are going and should have a rocking good party.

• If anyone thinks Gaz had failed this season, they really do need their heads testing. I had a feeling it was going to be a last day drama...but as you say. We're still in the promotion race...

• Sir Gaz was spot on with the interview and attitude that should be played over the PA at AP

• Surely pretty much all Wycombe fans agree?. I thought the reaction of the fans at the final whistle on saturday was fantastic, rising as one to appreciate the players' efforts during the preceeding 90 minutes and the season as a whole.

• @eric_plant Spot on - me too.