Skip to content

Match day thread: Portsmouth

124»

Comments

• Oh dear indeed.

• I know a lot of posts on here are a bit tongue in cheek, but even if our friend Mr Glassful was getting a free meal (which he probably isn't), I dare say he's done enough for the club to warrant it anyway!

I always think fair play for him posting on here, must be tempting to not bother with the strange abuse he generates.

But then fans can be an odd bunch. Lisa B, and our drummer Thomas seem to whip up some enmity as well, when both are as harmless and into the club as it gets!

• For the part he played in bringing MON to the club I would happily buy @glasshalffull a glass of wine at any opportunity

• Hear, hear!

• For his kind words about this controversial and, as the empty guy/gal reminds me, prolix poster, I think I should also stand a round.

• Thanks for the kind words and those who know me will confirm that I rarely arrive at Adams Park early enough to devour a packet of Wendoverman’s favourite crisps let alone this mythical four course feast that a certain poster claims I eat.

• Is that cheese as an extra course after dessert, or are you counting coffee and mints as a course?

• Vintage port, of course.

• Do you suffer with gout @glasshalffull?

• Amongst other ailments.