Skip to content

QPR please take GA

Ta very much !!

Comments

• Only if they can take you as well.

• Bless him...last ten games have been a godsend.

• He's already 3rd favourite for the job with quite a few bookies

• What, Richie?

• To be fair Richie has the contacts and the experience. He has a clue and he'll never play his mates.

• GA is one of the best managers out there - and the most classy. If I was a QPR fan I would be saying the same thing as the opening post. As a Wycombe fan, I would gladly keep him even if we lose the rest of our games this season.

• Club 18th in Championship to be rescued by manager 17th in League One? I suspect until they finally run out of money for compo, they will pay for a manager 'proven at this level'. I certainly hope so.

• What @Shev said.

• I really can’t see QPR taking a risk on GA. They will go for a more experienced manager at Championship level.
    Probably Pardew or Sherwood.

• Can't understand why Sherwood is favourite. He hardly excelled at Swindon.

• No way QPR are going for an old boy. They'll go for some glamorous nonsense showboat manager. Sherwood sounds spot on.

• Had a look on their forum... and most are saying they will refuse to renew season tickets if it's Sherwood ! Haha

But I agree, I don't think they would go for GA as they are the sort of club that like a "name"

• Harry Kewell is free.

• They want somebody who can work to a budget they wont go down they aint doing it for that reason !!

• Remind me is it one win or two to expel the trolls?

• Sherwood has a few extra issues, his links to Spurs and Ferdinand will be too close to the failure of Chris Ramsay and past accusations of cronyism. And he's, flash, talks nonsense and failed all over the place. You can't really be too fussy if you sack your manager this often though and whoever gets it should realise its a short stint. This should help us (not Richie obvs) if they come for Gaz.