Skip to content

Chris Powell Sacked

Chris Powell of Southend United has been sacked. Although I did not attend the home game against Southend United, judging by the highlights they caused us endless havoc. Thoughts?

Poll not found

Comments

• Not really fussed but I'm pretty sure Powell will be ok financially and get a new job soon.

• Still harbour a little bitterness that he took Hayesy back when he was on "save us from relegation" form, and then played him once and that was it. While we crashed and burned

• They were decent when they came to our place, but that was back in September. They've gone 11 without a win, it was only a matter of time before he went. That said, they've been ravaged by injuries so I do have sympathy.

• This is what I never understand...they are ravaged by injuries...surely the people in control know that...so he is supposed to win/survive with second or third string players and if he goes on a bad run he gets the tin-tack. So the new bloke in either has to work wonders with said second/third string...or gets the benefit of the injured players coming back and pulls off a miracle...until next season...when ravaged by injury...etc etc.