Skip to content

Sleep walking into relagation

13»

Comments

• @mooneyman said:
    But not if the sun doesn't rise tomorrow morning as we will all be> @glasshalffull said:

@perfidious_albion said:
    Have I read the league table correctly? If results go against us tomorrow we will be in a relegation place!!

It would require Walsall to beat Barnsley, unlikely but anything is possible in this crazy division.

Well that injury time winner from The Tykes might just be what we needed come seasons end?

• Stop not panicking. We’re down to 19th...

• Joking aside, with the exception of Accrington I’d take all the Half times at Full time

• Walsall losing, Wimbledon losing 3-1 from 1-0 up, Bradford taking a home thrashing, Rochdale taking a step 3 points closer, albeit stopping Scunthorpe doing the same, while Shrewsbury and Southend comfortably losing.

Could have been a lot worse to say the least today.

• Oxford winning is a bummer but Bristol Rovers are losing at Plymouth.

• @robin said:
    Oxford winning is a bummer but Bristol Rovers are losing at Plymouth.

Commentators curse.......they then equalised!

• Results went for us overall today, though I am not paying attention as much to others as to the points we need.

• @shev I agree we need to get those extra 8 points. Next week at Oxford we need all the support we can get. COYB's

• Yes indeed. COYB!

• I saw that little piece on the lads at the 'Go Ape' outdoor day, and I continue to be impressed with how positive GA and the boys are able to remain in the midst of this difficult run. This group really deserve good things.