Skip to content

'Tis Wycombe, so who knows.... Attendance Predictions - Shrewsbury Away - Sat 16th March - Match 38

2»

Comments

• Well I was eviscerated at the time by the last 5 minutes at the game - I couldn't bear to share the bus back to the railway station with any Shrewsbury fans. And he weather didn't help! It must have been hard for those travelling home yesterday, supporters and players and officials alike. Heartening how the players could still come over the crowd.

Nothing to be ashamed of yesterday. Proud to be a Wycombe fan.

I was looking forward to the next game before I looked at the attendance predictions and sometimes the luck does come your way; but I am somewhat pleased, here are the results -

@railwaysteve 25

@ForeverBlue 27
    @Shev 67
    @mooneyman 90

Honourable mentions then for @ForeverBlue, and to @shev and @mooneyman - who are both back to hitting the sweet spot.

Now onto the away crowd -

I was one out with 359 so pat on the back to me, plus an honourable mentions for @Onlooker was out by just 9 and @NorsQuarters who was out by just 10

Please don't take my spot of luck this week as a recommendation to follow my predictions, I have no consistency.

Happy predicting and Up the Blues.

• Fantastic predicting, @railwaysteve!

• Yes it was good to see the players come over to the fans at the end of the game, they looked shell shocked by the late turnaround and could've been forgiven for seeking the sanctuary of the dressing room, rather than face up to the fans, but this bunch clearly don't hide when others would.

Also pleasing that for the most part the fans responded in kind. Just one of those days where neither players or fans got the result they deserved.