Skip to content

**play-off dates**

Here you go as everyone is probably more interested in them now than this morning

Sky Bet League 2 - 7v4 - 1st Leg Sunday, Saturday, May 9, 2015 (7.45pm)
Sky Bet League 2 - 6v5 - 1st Leg Sunday, May 10, 2015 (6.35pm)

Thursday, May 14, 2015 (7.45pm)
Sky Bet League 2 - 4v7 - 2nd Leg
Sky Bet League 2 - 5v6 - 2nd Leg

Saturday, May 23, 2015 (5.30pm) Sky Bet League 2 - Fina

Comments

• sorry I've just noticed I put two days for 7v4 1st leg it is Saturday, May 9, 2015 (7.45pm)

• On the plus side, if we do find ourselves playing Stevenage, we get a reasonable away allocation of 1400 and an easy journey.

• Please not another trip to Plymouth

• @AttitudeEra You'd rather watch Stevenage?

• Most certainly not!
    But in this case in probably in the minority and would rather them than Plymouth. On the one hand, I just don't fancy another long trip there this season, and on the other hand results this season lead me to think that we may fare better tactically against Stevenage, along with it being a nice local game for the travelling fans.

We looked much less than convincing at home to Plymouth and I remember leaving Plymouth thinking we were very lucky to steal the win when we were there this season.

Stevenage we handled comfortably away and at contained at home.

Having said that the state of our pitch may well hand Stevenage a home advantage!

• Stevenage? Now that is a reason for them to play up and Saturday and pray for Southend and Bury to lose!

• Stevenage today, made 7 changes to their side. Nice move by their gaffer. Several players rested for Southend playoffs.

• Be great if the club can offer some sort of subsidised travel, awful kick off time on the Saturday, but still take that over the Sunday one! But we need to have a good 800-1000 at Home Park

• Plymouth start selling tickets from Monday, are we going to put some details out tonight ??

• The one day they don't run a sleeper train back home.

• Looking at their forum they see us as a easy tie ! We have our scoring boots back let's hope we can get a few players fit again and maybe Gareth can use their comments as motivation apparently out play is really boring too ! Attitudes like that only serve to encourage us we also have a great togetherness

• Tickets on sale tomorrow! Big allocation

• Did we not have around 1800 away at Stockport the last time we were in the play offs? And that was a Sunday night if memory serves?

• I think your right but what's with the late kick off! Think I'll stay the night in Plymouth. Worked there a few times

• Stockport was the 2nd leg though

• @Glenactico . Stockport was on a Saturday, the same day as the FA Cup final. I remember it well as we had to get straight back. I had a 50 mile roundtable bike ride to do at 07.00. Didn't gét back home till 03.00. Was dead knackered on the Sunday night!

• Are all the games televised or what? No extra cash for the journey after giving to the Nepal earthquake victims and working for the away leg... is it all on the box?

• Away game on Sky Sports 1. Home game on Sky but not declared which station yet

• thanks Johnny

• The Southern League and Ryman League semi-final play-offs are probably fairer, being one-leg only. The side finishing higher in the league gets home advantage. Over two-legs the Conference semi-final play-offs were virtually over after the first leg, which in turn made the second leg a rather dull TV spectacle. The TV aspect is the only thing that probably justifies playing over two-legs.

• Its a long season at this level of Football for 1 game, at least 2 games give you the chance to redeem yourself if you have a bad game.

• C hrist i wouldn't want to play a one off game at home with our poor record.

• edited May 2015

exactly my point, tin pot league's play one game ..... and some people want us to rely on a goalkeeper who couldn't get in at Hayes and Yeading and they were relegated infact
    both clubs Alex Lynch played for were relegated this season ..... Ooooops

• @blueh_w said:
    exactly my point, tin pot league's play one game ..... and some people want us to rely on a goalkeeper who couldn't get in at Hayes and Yeading and they were relegated infact
    both clubs Alex Lynch played for were relegated this season ..... Ooooops

We got better defenders to protect our keeper.

Pro Lynch fanboi here. We should have got a reserve keeper in case we ever lost Ingram to suspension or injury. We took the gamble (with our deck of cards) this is how it played out. Deal with it.

• @blueh_w What constitutes a 'tin-pot' league?

• The standard of the Conference is shocking, did you watch either of the Playoffs ? I thought we played a lot of up and unders but when you watch Forest Green it makes us look like Swansea !!

• @blueh_w Give the "Lynch isn't good enough" record a rest, it's broken. Put your efforts into supporting the team instead. We don't need negativity on the cusp of a playoff campaign.

• Well said rolo, if he ends up playing we must be behind him, undermining him wikk pile pressure on

• Apologies, this is probably a stupid question, but where is Charlie Horlock? I know he was out on loan, but surely that is over now/we had a recall clause?

• I assumed he was back, since the regular non-league season finished the weekend before last.