Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

London Marathon!

Hello!

I'm running the London Marathon on April 28th, representing and raising money for the wonderful Scannappeal charity.

If you'd like to sponsor me, then please click below where you can also find out about some of the fantastic work Scannappeal do for the people of Bucks and surrounding areas.

https://uk.virginmoneygiving.com/fundraiser-display/showROFundraiserPage?pageId=1014267#

As I'm sure some of you already suspect, I'm not a runner (or any form of athlete), so each donation no matter of the size will help spur me on whilst undertaking the gruelling training...

Cheers and COYB!

Phil

Comments

• Well done Phil. Willdo.

• Many thanks @micra for the sponsorship and any other WW fans that have sponsored me so far.

Training is going well although I had a very sore knee last week. The WW physio saw me limping at the midweek press session and quickly fixed me up so I'm back out there again.

• You are very welcome @bluntphil. As Iā€™m sure you know, Scannappeal (and all the volunteers, including mrs micra) do a fantastic job in raising funds for the purchase of scanners and other medical equipment for the three main South Bucks hospitals.

Glad you made a quick recovery from the knee niggle. Not incurred sitting in the stand at Luton I assume. Of course not. You were enjoying the luxury of the press box !