Skip to content

Charlie Owens signs on loan from QPR

2»

Comments

• I couldn't agree more and don't even want to think about that possibility!

• I guess apologies to @FmG as well! I'm feeling less grumpy and trigger happy now!!

• @ValleyWanderer Ha - apology accepted.

• We also missed out on Kaled O’Nian.

• I think we've got the players to get us the 55 points and more. Looks like a couple of decent additions and if PCH can get some constistency we'll forget about Fred. Sort of.

• I’ll never forget Fred.
    Seriously though, I did think he could play the Bayo role - with added mobility. Next season, finances stabilised, who knows.

• edited February 2019

Only forget him for the rest of the season @micra
    After the play-off final victory...I'm sure funds will be made available

• Can’t see him coming back. Just before Christmas I asked him if he felt his exotic dribbling skills were a little too sexy for Wycombe’s shirt.
    “Right” said Fred.

• That's deeply dippy @DevC

• For a fleeting moment I thought @DevC had gate crashed Adams Park.
    A love for next season perhaps?

• He's expecting an all expenses paid VIP invitation to Bill and Jim's inauguration at Adams Park!

• Presumably part of the conditions of his loan, but interesting to see Owens played for QPR U23s yesterday

• Having seen Chair's goals from the weekend, he definitely looks like someone worth a look at for next season.

• @Username: was your comment intended for the Smyth/Chair thread?

• @micra said:
    @Username: was your comment intended for the Smyth/Chair thread?

Probably would have been better in there, I'm sure the gasroom will survive.

I'm hoping the fact we took Owens and not chair must mean Owens has something about him, as surely we're a better draw than Stevenage....

• edited February 2019

@Username said:

@micra said:
    @Username: was your comment intended for the Smyth/Chair thread?

Probably would have been better in there, I'm sure the gasroom will survive.

I'm hoping the fact we took Owens and not chair must mean Owens has something about him, as surely we're a better draw than Stevenage....

I think that "Chair" is a forward and we were, (in the opinion of the management), overloaded in that department but short of central midfield cover, would likely have been the reason?