Skip to content

Blackpool Away - Match 30 - Tuesday 29th Jan 2019 - Attendance Forecasts / Crowd anticipation

2»

Comments

• Looks like I take the honours tonight.

• I do hate cocky people!!!

• No-one likes a smart arse.

• And i was nearest (By 3) on the travelling Chairboys.

• @micra, maths is not my strong point but I think I was closer, although small print may determine that underestimating (by 138) is better than overestimating (by 112).

• As it happens several others are even closer than that ?

• As it happens several others are even closer ?

• I underestimated by 12 @Twizz ! You need to re-read my post. And I was only 5 out on the away contingent - not as good as @robin.

• I do hope @railwaysteve didn’t also misread my post of 28 January!

• @micra like I said maths is not my strong point! Or maybe I need new glasses ...

• All is forgiven! I was on a bit of a high yesterday evening. The late Blackpool equaliser was a bit of a bummer in the survival context but it did move me up to third in the WHC table.

• (I) should have gone to Specsavers - as they say.

• Sorry chaps - early to work this morning and late back tonight - spreadsheet final update, small print consulted and results to come ...

• @railwaysteve, no apologies needed. We had a minor scuffle on the terrace - well I tried to push past @micra anyway, but he grabbed me by the ear and put me back in my place.

• You really should have picked on someone your own age @Twizz. But I thought my forward roll down the terrace steps was pretty spectacular and I only got a couple of broken ribs and a sprained wrist. Boys will be boys.

• I'll definitely be looking over my shoulder the next few days, don't want to fall foul of any reprisal @micra. Best keep my wits about me at Morrisons tomorrow.

• edited January 2019

@micra - I had misread your post - spreadsheet changed - small print consulted and @micra congratulations, most excellent predicting, 12 away with 2400.

Here are those who gain honourable mentions for being within one hundred:

Cecil 14
    ForeverBlue 21
    bookertease 43
    ValleyWanderer 44
    YorkExile 67
    Glenatico 79
    tewkesburychairboy 80
    Aok84 99

Good predicting all round.

• @Twizz said:
    I'll definitely be looking over my shoulder the next few days, don't want to fall foul of any reprisal @micra. Best keep my wits about me at Morrisons tomorrow.

Funnily enough, I’m thinking of bringing my regular Friday visit to Morrisons forward a day to avoid the snow forecast to arrive tomorrow evening and continue overnight.