Skip to content

Sunderland to be given 2700 tickets

Comments

• In the absence of FA Cup ticket allocation fiasco or accurate information of the proposed bid for majority ownership, please put up your shutters as Hurricane Extra Away Tickets in the Beechdean prepares to make landfall...

• Tropical Storm All Ticket For Home Fans looks more dangerous from here...

• 'Typical of the clubs indifference to the fans. Why did we have to find this out from the website well in advance...?'

• Doesn't go far enough, we should give them 3 stands and make it a Sunderland day

• Wendoverman. What do you want. A personal phone call from the club to tell you what they are doing....

December fans council. M Davies said ‘Sunderland are no longer a big club’. Even in front on Mr Stroud esq!!!!

• Whooooooosh

• Yep that's right @TrueBlu Trevor should drive round and tell everyone personally. That is the least we deserve. Yes. That's what I meant...

• That's how TrueBlu got that parting.

• @Wendoverman said:
    Yep that's right @TrueBlu Trevor should drive round and tell everyone personally. That is the least we deserve. Yes. That's what I meant...

Darn straight. Fan-owned club in name only. Farce.

• @Malone said:
    Doesn't go far enough, we should give them 3 stands and make it a Sunderland day

Ha ha, good job this isn't Oxford then!

• @Wendoverman said:
    Yep that's right @TrueBlu Trevor should drive round and tell everyone personally. That is the least we deserve. Yes. That's what I meant...

Does that include the likes of Dev?

• Doubt @DevC is affected by having his normal seat ceded to a Mackem @mooneyman unless Mrs Dev has sold his lazyboy to a blurk from Sunderland like.

• @mooneyman said:

@Wendoverman said:

Does that include the likes of Dev?

Sammy Saunders could have done it tbh whilst he's on the payroll