Skip to content

Season tickets

2»

Comments

• Renewed mine yesterday, used the voucher in the Vere and enjoyed a nice pint of Bellhaven Black.

• Renewed mine. Limited choice in Woodland but enjoyed pint of (? Hanson and something) bitter.

• @Wendoverman The first time I've ever taken my cheque book to a football match so as to avoid the extra £2 fee. Had to blow the dust off it too - it had a lovely day out despite the result.

• Ha Rolo. I generously allowed them to charge me the £2 as I could not find my Cheque book! As I was driving...free hot chocolate for me. (Dammit!)

• Technically, they are not allowed to charge you more than it costs for Debit / Credit card transactions for the club - and £2 seems high for Debit Card transactions. Companies get around this by charging an Admin Fee - but i think the club are charging this as well as the card fee? The wording on the form says £2 admin fee and also says £2 for card transactions too. Someone at the club should probably just double check the charges / wording are allowed.

Anyway - with 15% off, it still looks like good value to me. :)

• Until they announce matchday prices for next season it's impossible to tell if it's good value or not.
    On current prices they don't look good value for either Seniors or Young Adults so presumably the matchday prices for those categories are going to be increased.

• I note that the new prices of season ticket for 2015/2016 include only league home matches. This implies it does not include playoffs. Can anyone confirm if the current season tickets include playoffs?

• Play offs are not included in season tickets

• I wouldn't worry @Twizz - we won't need playoffs.

• Astonishing result at Prenton Park; predictable home win for Morecambe. What's to worry about?

• some people are so tight its unreal ... we will be in the playoffs and expect the prices to rise from you standard match price and probably between 50 -70 for the final if we get there

• @Rolo, @micra I share the hope and believe we will win on Saturday just can't see both Bury and Southend failing.
    @blueh_w your comment is well wide of the mark. Since you don't know me why make the assumption I am tight? I asked a simple question and at least Alan Cecil was polite enough to answer. Your reply says more about you than me.

• @Twizz Here's a more helpful response from me - I don't believe season tickets have ever covered playoffs. They certainly didn't for Cheltenham and Stockport.

• Cheers Rolo. As it happens further resarch tells me the reason for this:-

http://www.football-league.co.uk/global/playoffrules.aspx

• Back in the days of paper season tickets, there were vouchers in the back that you could use for play-offs/UEFA cup games. Still had to buy the actual ticket tho'.

• Ah yes I remember those heady heights of the UEFA cup run