Skip to content

WHC Christmas Games

124»

Comments

• With luck like yesterday

Blues 0 - 2 Sky blues

• Wycombe 2 Coventry 1

• As I cannot be there it will probably be a big win. Therefore to hedge my bets, let's go for another loss WWFC 1-3 CCFC.

• Wycombe 1-2 Cov

• Wycombe 3, Coventry 2

• Wycombe Wanderers 0 Coventry City 0

• Wycombe 1-1 Coventry

• Wycombe 2 Coventry 1

• edited January 2019

another defeat - just one correct score driving @bookertease up a season record eight places. Pessimists starting to move towards the top. @ForeverBlue still just about top but special word for @Jonny_King for breaching the -20 barrier for the first time I think.

No prediction for @Wig_and_Pen for a while. I hope he /she is OK.

No game next week, perhpas a good thing. (those that had predicted Blackpool will need to do again when the game is played)

Pos Team Season Week Movemnt
    1 Forever blue 26 -3 0
    2 Mooneyman 25 -3 0
    3 Oxford Blue 24 -4 0
    4 Micra 22 -3 0
    5 DevC 15 4 6
    6 ned Ludd 14 -3 -1
    7 Booker Tease 14 7 8
    8 LX 13 -2 -1
    9 Railway Steve 12 -3 -3
    10 Dr Congo 11 -3 -2
    11 HolmerBlue 10 -3 -2
    12 Twizz 9 -3 -2
    13 Ryan Kirkby 8 -2 -1
    14 Ox66 8 -2 -1
    15 Wig and Pen 6 -2 -1
    16 Uncle T 3 -3 0
    17 Shev 1 -2 0
    18 Wendoverman -1 -3 0
    19 NorsQuarters -3 -3 0
    20 Thicket blue -4 5 2
    21 cecil -9 4 3
    22 Manboobs -10 -4 -2
    23 Onlooker -10 -2 -2
    24 York exile -12 4 1
    25 Chris -16 -3 -2
    26 Johnny King -21 -3 0
  • @DevC I think I'm still higher up the form guide than Wycombe at the moment.

• These xmas games have ruined my season.

• They may have lowered your expectations @drcongo but at least you’re four places higher in this very tough WHC League than your beloved Blues in theirs.

• My optimism is costing me

• You could always try listening to a couple of The Smith's tracks before predicting......

• Ah there's the rub @DevC as I find Mozzer and co quite funny...

• For fellow ignoramuses who, like me, have been wracking their brains trying to think of a member of The Smiths named Maurice, the answer of course is that there isn’t one. Why Morrissey has taken four days to come to mind can only be put down to incipient senility. Or perhaps a subconscious desire to avoid any thoughts likely to lower the mood even further following four defeats.

• He was always mozzer to the NME largely I suspect because They knew it would irritate him. All the smiths fans I know would know and for non smiths fans what difference does it make?

• @micra Knowing your pedantry for grammar & spelling, is that really how you spell ignoramuses?Haven't heard that for years, my mum, when angered would often call me an "ignorant ignoramus & a stupid brainless git". Your script has reminded me of those days.

• In Morrissey's eyes i suspect we are all meat eating royalist ignaramuses