Skip to content

BOCS

Comments

• @Wendoverman said:
    Wait until you see what will happen to crisp supplies once the kind of Brexit desired by our unprincipled, entitled, slightly racist, mop-top future Prime Minister comes to pass!
    (Crisps? tick! politics? tick! and no ****)

I can't imagine Jeremy in a mop-top hairstyle, although your other traits probably apply!

• @mooneyman don't remind me...a Labour party also split on Europe being run by an excellent local party jumble sale organiser to appease a load of painfully 'woke' young people waving tenners. (There may be some generalisations in the last sentence.)

• I don’t think many people would accuse Corbyn of being unprincipled.

• edited October 2018

@Chris that is indeed true...although @mooneyman was the one who made the connection between the two political powerhouses. Jezza like The Beast of Bolsover is nothing if not consistent.

• This is the most extraordinary argument about crisps I have ever seen. Three cheers for the Gasroom and all who sail in her!

• Corn based crisps are better than potato based ones.

• I don't want any crisps brought into my ring

• It is estimated that the UK gets through 6 billion packets of crisps each year, around 150 per person. Figure would be higher if you could buy them at Adams Park.

• Very good Wendoverman, made me chuckle.

• edited October 2018

@micra said:
    I wasn’t upset or shocked and didn’t find it amusing - just surprised that our esteemed seigneur de domaine should have resorted to the only profanity/obscenity that is generally seen as taboo even in the most liberal of civilised circles. My own sensitivity probably dates from my teens/twenties when extreme shyness apparently made me appear aloof and “stuck up” and the epithet was muttered at me by passing “yobs” on more than one occasion.

I can mirror those profanities at you @micra next time I see you walking past my house, with your mut if it helps "shake those demons"? :-)

• Salt n Shake those demons

• And sod the frigging sodium @LX1.

• That's the spirit @micra!

• Are yew sure @EwanHoosaami ?

• No cask beer available in Woodlands suite for Scunthorpe game-is that because we havent been paying the brewery?-don’t know-but lost revenue-all doesnt help our current financial situation-and no crisps either-small...but telling examples of where we really are ...

• You’re away too much @blucket. We’ve already done that one to death.

• Flying Monday-so missing the meeting-damn-nice carrots will be my proxy-hopefully?

• In all seriousness, I have a brewery and would be willing to give the club decent terms.

Anyone have a contact at the club I should approach?

• @Lloyd2084 said:
    In all seriousness, I have a brewery and would be willing to give the club decent terms.

Anyone have a contact at the club I should approach?

Thanks. Please contact General Manager Michael Davies email [email protected] or ring him via 01494 472100

• Will do, thanks.

• @Lloyd2084 is your crisp supply chain safe from any disruption?

• I have several bags of Maris piper and a vat of oil.

We shall overcome.

• Maris Piper not ideal for crisps. Lady Rosetta is highly recommended.

• @mooneyman said:
    Maris Piper not ideal for crisps. Lady Rosetta is highly recommended.

Every day is a school day.

• Crisis back on!

• As I am getting a rare lift to and from the game tomorrow it is vital the Board make an immediate statement on the present status of the beer and crisp situation at Adams Park as a matter of urgency.

• I’m bringing my own mini-cheddars. And the club to its knees.

• The red leicester flavour are great

• Someone’s trolling @marlowchair with that eleborate crisp display in the Woodlands tea bar.

A good effort from the two members of staff on duty.

This new catering company have really shaken things up...

• Ok the result was pretty good but more importantly I am eating cheese and onion crisps on Montys bar!!!