Skip to content

Sweet Caroline

Great singing this song at Coventy 10 days ago. Like to here this played just before kickoff. Print the words in the program and see where it takes us Come on ????

Comments

• Wow wow wow

• Played at every Boston Red Sox game, good for a singalong. Although give me a Tuesday night in the theatre of chairs any time.

Maybe written for Sweet Davey Carol (ine)?

COYB!!!

• Do we really need to print the words “Sweet Caroline Wa Wa Wa”

• It’s sung at Northern Ireland international matches. I’m sure you could easily find some you tube video to see/hear how it is really sung.

• Maybe “I’m a believer” would be a better choice of Neil Diamond song

• @Morris_Ital said:
    Maybe “I’m a believer” would be a better choice of Neil Diamond song

Can't get "The Monkys" version out of my head now!

• @johnthehair said:
    Great singing this song at Coventy 10 days ago. Like to here this played just before kickoff. Print the words in the program and see where it takes us Come on ????

Just been a bit sick

• If only Ugwu could have been a success for us.
    We could have belted out 'Cracklin Gozie'.

• I prefer the wanderer. I still have a copy of the cassette the club released way back in MON days, that is before we were told to withdraw it ASAP due to copyright laws being imposed. Really strange incident from the past.

• We should sneak out a re-release, now Michael Jackson isn't around. An updated version, of course...

"We've got Fred on the left, and Paris on the right..."

• Ainsworth's use of 4-3-3 has prevented this song being rewritten for ages. Take the chance now we can

• Marlow will be along in a minute to suggest that allowing Ainsworth to play 433 is another example of the board failing to exploit the commercial opportunities from the royalties.