Skip to content

Match day thread: Wimbledon

Wyc team: Ingram, Yennaris, Wood, Mawson, Pierre, Bloomfield, Murphy, Saunders, Hayes, Fred, Craig.

Subs: Lynch, Fletcher, Bean, Kretzschmar, Ephraim ** Injuried Jombati, JJ, McClure, Holloway**

Dons team: Shea, Fuller, Tanner, Bulman, Oshilaja, Goodman, Francomb, Reeves, Azeez, Akinfenwa, Rigg.

Subs: Worner, Beere, Oakley, Harrison, Fitzpatrick, Sweeney, Gallagher.

Comments

• A better line up that I thought we'd be able to manage! I hope that everyone playing is close to 100% fit

• BSEBSE
    edited April 2015

Bean on for Blooms(head injury)

• Oh dear

• Yennaris down injured

• Not any more he isn't... Max on for Yennaris...

• Bury 1 up

• Sat just inside the wombles terrace. Dross game, no chances. Chairboys very loud though!!

• Frustrated at the efforts put in by a fantastic dedicated and motivated squad might not come to much due to these unbelievable injuries of late.
    As the 'squad' stands we have the 11 on the pitch + Hogan Ephraim, the untried Tommy Fletcher and the reserve goalie Alex Lynch.
    Everyone has done above and beyond, but just seems fate is against us.
    Just needed to get this off my chest. Sitting at home wishing I could be there.

• shambolic on player. Big roar of "goal!!" and feed cuts out. Like your surgeon letting out a big scream just as your being put to sleep with general anaesthetic. Apparently still 0-0 though? didn't even explain what happened.

• Certainly gave me a heart attack, but I quickly switched to the Wimbledon commentary to hear the word "disallowed". Apparently the Wimbledon player was offside.
    This is gut-wrenchingly nerve-wracking...
    Seems that teams are aware of our frail injury situation and are trying their best to kick as many of us off the park as possible.

• Feel happier this afternoon if GA had named himself on the bench..

• This time last season. This time this season.
    BELIEVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• COYB

• shit arron red

• Oh bugger

• Commentary by Bill of the late 'Bill and Ben show' and currently of the 'Bill and Phil show' gives such passion and makes it so much more.

• Is that a 1 or 2 game ban?

• Oh no. Southend just scored as well

• @Tom 1 double yellow

• But he's picked up a couple now hasn't he

• BSEBSE
    edited April 2015

hmmm true not sure in that case, could be out of our hands now as well unless there is a draw on Tuesday night.

• Well done lads, a draw was good enough, considering our current plight. Not in our hands but what a season to be had. Still think Bury and Southend will banana skin before end of this campaign.

• Sadly can't see Bury dropping points against Wimbledon or Tranmere so we just need to hope their game v Southend is a draw. And that we have 11 fit players for our final two games.

• Or a 0-1 win for Southend

• But to be honest I worry we will even have a team to put out in these last two games

• gareth get your boots on for sat!

• Don't think we could have hoped for much more from that game considering all the circumstances. Unbelievable bad luck with the injuries at the moment. Hopefully Bloomers will be ok for next week so Murphy can stand in for Pierre at the back. Really don't think we can afford to throw Fletcher in at this point in the season.

• By next the time we play Morecambe a few more will be available after a few rubs with the magic sponge.

• Let's hope the medical staff can work some magic...