Skip to content

Fleetwood Town (a) (League One) 2018 / 19 - Match 11- Tues 02/10/2018 - Crowd Predictions

2»

Comments

• I'm not sure the club are encouraging people not to go, they are just marketing the game with an understanding tone... if you're not going, why not watch on iplayer.

• To be fair, Fleetwood away on a tuesday night isn't a game with many last minute decision makers anyway. You're either definitely going, because it's Fleetwood away on a Tuesday night, or you're definitely not going, because it's Fleetwood away on a tuesday night.

• For me a fixture within say a 70 mile radius on a Tuesday night (weather/ traffic etc permitting) might make a close call vs tv coverage. But any more than that and you really are a die hard fan , possibly looking to tick off the 92, so tv coverage or not doesn’t enter the equation I would have thought. No tv would have upped the away support by 10% I feel, which by my prediction is 6 people!

• yeah, the sort of loon (and I say this without the utmost respect and affection) that is minded to travel to Fleetwood on a Tuesday night to watch Wycombe is not going to stay at home just because they can watch it on the internet

God speed the heroes that travel, and I hope you are rewarded with a win

• I just tried to buy a match pass.

• Why cant i buy a pass do i have to wait closer to kick off?

• @bigred87 said:
    Why cant i buy a pass do i have to wait closer to kick off?

I just paid for mine no problem. I just signed in as usual and clicked on "Next match" scolled down and paid.

• How bizarre wtf is up with mine

• Spreadsheet updated with an innovation - tabs at the bottom one for ordered by total crowd and one for being ordered by the size of the brave Blue cohort.

Respect to those who have traveled.
    Come on you Blues.

• Attendance is 2,304 but no figure for Chairboys given.

• Well that was worth watching.

@Shev gets another closest prediction with 2333 - 29 away from the actual 2304.
    Excellent predicting and congratulations. I suspect that it was a very thoughtful prediction.
    @DJWYC14 was 41 away with 2345, and nobody else was within 100.

The crowd was smaller than most of us expected. From the look of the numbers on the live feed we exceeded our expectations and our attendance was closer to 10% of the total rather than the 5% we predicted. Extra respect to all those who went.

I will put up a Burton game prediction thread soon. I will be on holiday in Wales and so could miss both our first home league win of the season as well as already missing our first away win.

Safe journey home to those who traveled.

• Thanks @railwaysteve! I shall wear the prediction belt with pride and joy until someone takes it off me this weekend. Safe travels to you, and enjoy your holiday!

• Some-one behind me said they'd counted 111 in the Blue Army.

• It's been given as 112 Chairboys.

• @ldf did he count himself?

• 112? Is it a cash prize @railwaysteve or shall i look for a cheque?

• Have to share it with @Onlooker @floyd !