Skip to content

Happy Birthday...

13»

Comments

• edited September 2018

Him and the "SIT DAHHN, SIT DAHNN" guy who turns up 20secs before kick off are probably the main two.

The most disturbing one I remember in this stand, from the block to the left, the one nearest the terrace, was from that season we almost went down, after the Rovers defeat.

This young girl, must have been early to mid teens, just screaming "YOU F'CKED IT UP" repeatedly, flanked by her dad (one of the sure fire signs of terrible parenting to me...allowing them to swear in front of you so unashamedly).

It was such an unexpected and eerie reaction, and I'm still a little disturbed by it now.

What doesn't make sense, is she doesn't look much older now.

• @Malone Ah yes, I believe I know exactly who you're referring to.

Given that I'm also clearly within your earshot, I'll tone down my behaviour from now on.

• There was, (maybe still is), a lady who sat near the back of the Beechdean, somewhere close to the directors area who regularly shrilled "get it out" every time the ball was in or near our penalty box. Such was the volume and possibly the high pitch of it that I regularly used to shudder from a block and a half away. It was almost as though the defence hadn't thought of that before her vociferous instruction? I think maybe she could give GA and Dobbo some coaching. :-)

• edited September 2018

@Ned_Ludd , i'm still reeling from being told off for "swearing" for shouting "f****ing" one time, by some douche sat with his mate who just checked another league 2 team's score for 90mins.

Had to correct him about what is a swear and what isn't, as well as thanking him for his concern.

• @malone I’ve edited your post for that use of a swear word.

• I'm the one who often utters 'For Fook's Sake' and then apologises to those in the vicinity in the Beechdean if that helps.

• As Chris is purposely trying to misconstrue my wordings, i'd like to point out the above is a "rig" rather than an "uck"