Skip to content

Kits

The blue regular kit was not used on Tuesday and won’t be used today either despite there being no kit clash. This is very disappointing to see especially as it goes against club charter for 2018-19 season: https://www.wycombewanderers.co.uk/siteassets/pdfs/wycombe-wanderers-customer-charter-2018-19.pdf

Comments

• I hate this.... we should wear our quarters whenever possible

• We don't know if the change was requested by the referee or decided by the club without the referees input. If the referee requested a change then the club has to make one.

• I honestly don’t know but I’ve a feeling we have a very good record in the burnt orange strip. I also think it looks great.

• There was no request made by officials

• This guy seems to be up to speed on most aspects.

• @micra Apparently we're playing in all white today

• Oh shucks.

• But thanks for that @Vital.

• football managers decision if not referees ( as per Charter)

• It’s Ainsworth out if we lose then.

• I'd understand (tho not agree with) wearing white at Plymouth so we stand out more, but i neither understand, not agree with, dark red at Plymouth or white at Bradford!

• Though I'd prefer us to play in the quarters as much as possible, if it means we get more money from the sponsors, I can live with whatever kit we're in.

• Matt Cecil commented that the decision was based on getting a better contrast with the Bradford kit. @Malone, as a former player, may be able to confirm that it does help, presumably to pick a pass?

• I always favour our playing in the quarters as much as possible but have no problem with these decisions made in the last week as you need a contrast in kits to pick out players .Also there' may be a logistical reason with two games on the road in 4 days and a further home game on Tuesday Maybe at our level it helps the kit/ laundry team?

• Interesting. Thanks for that insight @Mr67.

• @micra , having only graced the lowest level (ie the park), there was rarely any semblance of picking any sort of right pass!