Skip to content

Bradford City (a) (League One) 2018 / 19 - Match 5 - Sat 25/08/18 - Attendance Predictions

2»

Comments

• 16530, including 382 Chairboys.

• 16,503 in total, with 312 from the Chair Metropolis.

• Bradford had good gates last year but gone down a fair amount so far, I'll go for 15983, with 372 supporting the team that should be playing in the famous quarters

• My first game since chesterfield away so very excited . Im up here already and trust me its Cold . Temperature has been stuck at 13 degrees all day .
    I predict 16478 with 347 wrapped up hardy souls .

Just to add - my last games have been Chesterfield away Yeovil away Crawley away and Cheltenham away

• Is it just my iPhone or are others getting multiple repeated posts?

• I predict that the bald men (amongst others) will soon sing. Therefore small print says this thread is now closed to new predictions, but comments about the crowd are always good to read.
    Welcome @Frenchfry - your first prediction this year if the spreadsheets serve me correctly.

We are saying 17503 with 423 hardy blue people - from 23 predictions

Spreadsheet update as promised:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1turT1Cs1GF9jIICOn-_CH3DF5EPPq5mm0w6nFlRMKFs/edit?usp=sharing

Good watching to all that have travelled. I can't make it to this one but my thoughts are with you. Just having lunch after buying my wife's birthday presents and then going home to listen.
    I will be cheering with you.

• And cheer we did! What a victory! Up the Blues!

• The BBC give the total attendance as 15563 with no away support figure yet.

Congratulations to @ReadingMarginalista who is the closest for the 2nd time this season. Excellent predicting - plaudits and no token prize for this one I am afraid. Big plaudits though.

I suspect that the although the game will live in the memory, not many of the score predictions will count as one the closest ten of the season. Outcome - much to look forward too all round.

On this thread I believe that 4 people were right with the score - @braywanderer, @robin, @NorsQuarters and @mooneyman. @bookertease was so nearly right with 0 - 2 and eight of the seventeen score predictions gave the right result. A good time to be optimistic.

I will put a Luton attendance thread up later today or tomorrow.