Skip to content

Rumour mill - Gaz to QPR

2»

Comments

• edited August 2018

@DevC I was using the well known phrase or saying to illustrate irrational hatred of some towards the peoples who reside well away from the safety of the home counties...I cannot vouch for it's geographical accuracy as I gave that up before O-Levels. And if Mrs W finds out that you are right I expect sizeable financial aid if she demands we de-camp to Marlow.

• 'Dave Wendoverman claims he has had no contact with the Notts County board and is not sure his line manager would give him the six months he will last off anyway...'

• @marlowchair where do you get your information from? You seem very well informed

• @Wendoverman you'd better not let Mrs W look at a map unless you want to have to relocate to Marlow - unless you meant Watford Gap, in which case your safe.

• @DJWYC14 said:
    @marlowchair where do you get your information from? You seem very well informed

He works with Richie in the club shop!

• I think Richie got promoted to food and beverages manager. That's why he's been so quiet on here recently - he's been in Asda for two days looking for tea bags.

• @DJWYC14 said:
    @marlowchair where do you get your information from? You seem very well informed

Pol Roger has a knack

• Lucky Roger.

• @mindlessdrughoover I understand Richie found the management were rubbish and most of the staff not up to it.

• But he's got some great new staff coming in soon. Watch this space!

• Nearly the end the month...... new liverpool player should be joining anyday rich?

• “Gaz” did go to QPR. And he pulled out a plumb.