Skip to content

Oxford

I tuned into BBC Oxford earlier and they were reporting that the Oxford players were holding a vigil on the Fratton Park pitch after today's match.

(at 6pm I discovered 'Stereo Underground' which is rather good. Check it out if you like that sort of thing)

Comments

• Love BBC Radio Oxford on my journey home as 3CR dies after the Stokenchurch cutting on the M40, their reporters really don’t know where to turn when the PLN are getting stuffed, fans phone-in bleating hilarious. The Oxford players were still on the pitch 45 mins after the final whistle apparently ‘clearing the air’. How long before the Franchise reject manager gets the heave-ho?
    Only good thing about the day, oh and hearing Jones the Moan admit 5 at the back was his tactical error.

• PLN manager has gone...left last night.

• Where did you read that ?

• Yeah I can't find any evidence of that.

• What about the PNL manager?

• On the PNL forum, someone’s found a link where some guy on Twitter says Robinson’s gone, but they all think it’s bollocks:

https://yellowsforum.co.uk/threads/robinson-is-the-man.754/page-9

• I'd have thought Shteve must be on pretty thin ice already at QPR too.

• It's tempting to go to poxford on tuesday and support accrington

• It's tempting to go to poxford on tuesday and support accrington.

• It's tempting to go to poxford on tuesday and support accrington.

• Ok OX66 point made

• @OX66 Alright mate. Just wondering if you have any plans for Tuesday?

• That would be a glitch in the program!

• It’s all gone a bit ‘Max Headroom’ in here

• Sorry yep a glitch ! I wish I had gone

• They look a bit shoddy this year, we have to 100% make sure we beat them in a few games time.

• Any money they sack Robinson the week before our game and they get their first win of the season at ours.

Sometimes I hate living in Oxford.

• That said, reading the Yellows Forum matchday thread from last night was fun - a rollercoaster of emotions that makes our more fickle contingent look like sedated pensioners.

• @OX66 any plans last night?

• Obviously the same issue that has been hitting other people posted it once it said there was some issue with my email and repeated it four times. Anyway I should have gone to the game but everytime I pass that three sided stadium I give them the two fingered salute and in no hurry too be surrounded by deluded arrogance.

• Good to see Kevin Nolan is doing well at county aswell..... tosser

• LeedsBlue is delighted that Kevin Nolan is having a bad start to the season.

• Incidentally, I've worked out the meaning behind Dele Alli's 'salute'. Someone asked him how many points Oxford United have got...