Skip to content

Team for Bristol Rovers

2»

Comments

• @DevC said:
    Whether Tyson is fit or not, Fame, pretty sure we will not get away with 443.

You and your eye for figures @DevC !

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Not sure quite what is clearly not rubbish (and haven’t a clue what “styles make fights in boxing” has to do with the price of bread).
    In fact that first paragraph had me (admittedly a bit of a thicko) somewhat baffled. All I know is that @DevC was making a commendably sharp-eyed observation on your reference to 4-4-3.

• Indeed, I'm no tactician, but 4-4-3 would mean Allsopp playing far more advanced than I would like.

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Ah, that nice irony from DeC.

• DevC even. Varifocals and a slight tremor.

• @rmjlondon said:
    we are also only allowed 6 subs in the league.

Can we ask the league to award us the points from last Saturday? Doncaster appear to have named seven subs...

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/45066871

Or is it a rule aimed only at us cos we are TWB?

• @bookertease said:

@rmjlondon said:
    we are also only allowed 6 subs in the league.

Can we ask the league to award us the points from last Saturday? Doncaster appear to have named seven subs...

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/45066871

Or is it a rule aimed only at us cos we are TWB?

look at the poster, ignore, and move on

• I think our Richie is referring to the requirement for a club developed player to be in the squad. If not only allowed 6 subs.

I would have thought Stewart qualified but can't say I have checked rules.

• @DevC - Freeman?

• If I remember correctly it's a combination of a minimum period on the books at quite a young age. I doubt if Freeman qualifies.

Matt Bloomfield might be close?

• Club-developed players must have been registered with the club for at least 12 months prior to the end of their u19 season. By my reckoning, Stewart qualifies on that wording providing there’s nothing about ‘continuous service’ in the small print.

Bloomfield misses out by just over six months.

• Did we have anyone else fit to be a 7th sub v Doncaster?

• I don’t think so - we gained Morris, McCarthy and Gape but lost Harriman and PCH so six on the bench.

• We'll soon see when the bench is revealed tomorrow. We have 18 fit players now.