Skip to content

Jurgen about to trust us with one of his biggest young talents ?

13»

Comments

• Perhaps Richie meant Jürgen Hingsen? Maybe we’re on the verge of signing an obscure German pole vaulter?

• Anyone seen richie?

• He's been spotted at Luton Tesco's chatting to Nathan Jones.

• Cutting it a bit fine.

• It's very clear what has happened here. Liverpool have signed Scott Kashket and he's only back on loan. Alan Parry tipped off the reds, The consortium who have already taken over the club want this on the quiet in case we get him back on a free later, the minimal fee has been spent already, divided between executive land options, carpets and a range of secret goalkeepers. Wake up sheeple.

• Rumbled, damn it.

• a range of secret goalkeepers

This made me chuckle.

• Superb Wendoveresque post @StrongestTeam.

• Richie was hiding up at Northampton but went to Tesco Express to see some possible action instead of watching the Sixfields match! (see other thread)

• @strongestTeam how do you know these things?? It's uncanny.

• @Wendoverman said:
    @strongestTeam how do you know these things?? It's uncanny.

I would love to tell you, and I was going to, and it's very important and impressive but unfortunately in a recent post someone disagreed with something and someone else made a joke about something so it's clear you are all sudo Marxist illuminate daily mail wearing shandy drinkers, I denounce you all and the club. However I will post here frequently if we lose or do anything I disagree with as I am here as a font of knowledge for you all.

• I’m thinking of wearing the Daily Mail to the next home game.