Skip to content

Sido’s Moustache

Comments

• The more I look at it, the more I think that's a moustache by itself. Fingers crossed...

• edited June 2018

UPDATE!

I took matters into my own hands and tweeted the club, who kindly sent me a full, unobscured picture, showing Sido's new facial hair in all it's glory. I tried to post a link last night but couldn't get it to work, so apologies for the random posts above.

Tried to post a link to my Twitter page, but it won't let me post as the "KudosPlugin" object does not have a "xDiscussionController_CommentOptions_Handler" ...apparently.

The best I can do is invite you to see the picture on my Twitter page; J0NNYKING. Sorry about that.

As for the chinny bumfluff itself; a little disappointing compared to what I was hoping for personally, but still pretty good.

• And to think he used to look like this

• And there was me hoping he was going the full “hulk hogan” with the moustache. Missed opportunity sido!

• Should definitely keep his hair on!

• Mosido’s all round for pre-season I am thinking and of course ‘barefoot hiking’ to away games for true Sido believers.

• That's the one @Tom. Now if we can just somehow persuade him to lose the beard...

• Can someone Photoshop the moustache and beard look with the shaven head look. In my mind it's a winner?

• @Twizz said:
    Can someone Photoshop the moustache and beard look with the shaven head look. In my mind it's a winner?

We used to call it the upside down head when I were a lad!

• As i cant sleep here you go @Twizz ( not quite the right one but close enough)

• Great work @BSE, clearly Sido would need to keep that beard and moustache more trim but I like it.

• That fotofit makes Sido look more fearsome and less flairsome.