Skip to content

Bruno Andrade

I wonder if GA is considering him for a return to Adams Park, looks a decent player and scored a fantastic header tonight his 22nd of the season.

Comments

• Yes good wasn’t he.

Another ex-Wycombe fest in tonight’s National League play off between Borehamwood and AFC Fylde.

Jamie Turley, Kieran Murtagh, Angelo Balanta and Andrade lining up for Wood and Lewis Montrose in action for Fylde.

Andrade stood out as the class act on the field scoring a great header and earning, and then missing, a penalty. Still only 24 he was much improved on the lightweight player that didn’t look ready for league football when with Wycombe.

Of the others Montrose, a player I felt we might have kept and nurtured way back when, was excellent and Turley his usual reliable self at the back. He also scored the opening goal. Shame it didn’t work out for him at Newport after getting injured, I think he could still do a job in League Two for someone.

Balanta and Murtagh were no great shakes, with a decent Wood side winning 2-1.

• Im sure Gareth is aware of how much improved he is since he was here on loan.

• I expect you've given Gareth a full report on your scouting mission!

• Of all the players we need another dribbly wide man is probably a bit down the list

• Didn’t realise he was old enough to be dribbly.

• he plays centre forward now.

• He’s a littl’un to be playing centre forward.
    I’m pretty sure he plays wide right but he clearly cuts in a lot as he is a prolific goalscorer. 21 goals in 48 games is a very healthy return. If we didn’t already have Tys, CMS, PCH and Nick Freeman I reckon he might well have been a target.