Skip to content

Ticket Prices

Clever PR, club ‘bury’ 10% match day ticket price increase for next season announcement today in feel good run up to the weekend. Even more reason to renew season tickets at this years prices by Saturday. Seems to be about right amount given higher league entertainment.

Comments

• Indeed. I happened to have an online conversation with someone in the ticket office last night about the prices and found out about the increase. Like you, I think the increase not unreasonable: certainly the price of standing on the terrace has been a steal for me this season, especially when booked in advance.

• Our prices were very competitive for League 2 anyway. A 10% increase even had we stayed in the division would not have been inherently unreasonable. More £££ to watch League one footy, no complaint at all.

• Excellent pricing.

• For the 'last year's price' brigade, standing behind the goal, just over a tenner a match is obscenely good value to watch League 1 football. Certainly helps to offset some of the travelling costs.

• Kids free in the frank adams aswell for next season works out a lot cheaper for me.....great stuff