Skip to content

WE ARE GOING UP!

What time did the party at AP finish? PLEASE don't tell me it's still going on at 03:05!!!!! I could have managed that.

Comments

• We are going up, I say we are going up!
    We are going up, I say we are going up!
    We are going up, I say we are going up!
    What a day.

• You know it's an amazing day when even the prospect of playing Wallsall is glamorous!

• @Shev, I haven't yet met you but boy it's just so great to share this today. We need to hear your song played BIG TIME at the next match. Are you going to be with us?

• In the afterglow of promotion, I feel that your music will be so on the money.

• Finally, the Rum bites and sends me to bed. Night, night all and happy L1!

• edited April 2018

Hey @ValleyWanderer - cheers mate! I am going to be at the Stevenage game indeed, and the club have kindly said they will play the song! I am hoping it will fit perfectly with the day, as you so kindly say.

• edited April 2018

I am not sure when exactly they will play it - I am going to ask in a day or two when everyone's hangover has worn off! Last time it was a good half hour before the game, but I am hoping it may sidle a little closer to kick off this time!

• I went to Adams Park after work at 12.50am. Sad to report the party had finished by then.

• Thanks @Midlander, I think I had a solo party at home between 2 and 4 am! :-)