Skip to content

Tyson signs on...

Another year.

Who else are we hoping stays for another year or 2? Personally I hope JJ is the next one to sign up

Comments

• Great news.

• Fully deserved. I was skeptical but he's proven that he's still an absolutely class act.

• Fantastic!

• Great news. Now let's all gird our loins for the hell that is 'What is Gareth doing???' Summer.

• this is brilliant news

• Great news

• Very happy he's signed on for another season hopefully in League 1.

• Has been inspirational, could well mean the end of the road for PCH .

• I hope PCH stays. He's exactly the kind of player who'd come back to haunt us if he left.

• Good news. Doesn't need to negatively affect Paris, as we already rotate Tyson now, so he's not suddenly going to start every game a season on, hopefully in a higher tier.

• Why would Tyson staying impact PCH? We have needed both this season and probably will next. Both have contributed much to the success this year.

• Both are quality players easily good enough for league 1.

• PCH and Gareth were exchanging a few words on the by-line on saturday.

• We are top heavy with half decent forwards, i suspect more of the budget will be redistributed to add more quality in the goal keeping and central defending departments.

• @Wendoverman I didn't see that, but I did see Gaz and Harriman having a bit of a set to after the 3rd goal

• Fantastic news re Tyson - when does CMS contract expire? would absolutely love it if we could secure him for another season as well

• Surely PCH plays predominantly on the right and Tyson on the left. PCH may be at a crossroads but I wouldn’t have thought the end of the road. Hope not.

• Big smile from me on this news. I've enjoyed watching Tyson this season.

• Excellent news - league 1 quality for sure.

• pure class.... composure, skill and pace is at least league 1 standard...hopefully where we will be next season

• What a brilliant quote from Nathan Tyson (posted on Facebook by @bluntphil.)
    Basically saying he hated football a few years ago but loves it again since he returned. Anthony Stewart will certainly know that feeling and another current player who shall be nameless might well reflect on the experience of both of them.