Skip to content

No match day thread

Yeovil have had a straight red for violent conduct.

Comments

• Your a bit behind Doctor!

• Two reds for Yeovil and Exeter go one down

• Barnet 1-0 up against FGR

• Zoko Yeovil's leading scorer was sent off for violent conduct so will miss the game against us unless they appeal and win it.

• Mansfield 1 Crewe 4 HT.

• That’s quite a satisfactory first half!

Cambridge winning, Yeovil with at least two suspended for next week, Mansfield getting thumped and even MK Dons losing!

• Not so fast... if Dickson's was denying a goalscoring opportunity, isn't that just one match (Tues v Swindon)? I don't know - just putting 2 and 2 together as DDH scored the pen just after

• A red for violent conduct results, I believe, in a 3 match ban. In any case Yrovil have to play remaining 45 with 9 men and then again Tuesday while we rest up. That's surely in our favour.
    Other results going our way, can we call time on today's matches now please.

• Damn Exeter equalized.

• Notts County in front now too

• Accy beating C*l U

• @Twizz Zoko's was violent conduct. But I'm talking about Dickson's...

• Cambridge back in front

• Just need Coventry to get a goal and everything else to stay as is....

• Wigan beating franchise 5-1

• Exeter have equalized again 2-2.

• Bollocks now it's 2-3!

• Exeter ahead

• Coventry equaliser!

• TEN added minutes in the Exeter game...

• 10 mins injury time- come on Cambridge!

• Notts County back in front

• If Cambridge could even have drawn it would have been huge. But no, they equalize in injury time at our place, and cough up a late lead to our promotion rivals at home.

• Ours and Exeter's run ins are incredibly similar:

Exeter: Accrington (a), Chesterfield (h), Crawley (h), Stevenage (a), Colchester (h)

Wycombe: Yeovil (a), Lincoln (a), Accrington (h), Chesterfield (a), Stevenage (h)

Can't help but feel that if we don't pick up at least 3 points from those two crunch games against Lincoln and Accrington (so long as Accy do us a favour against Exeter next week), then this COULD be an awful lot closer than we all were hoping for...

• Today's results come close to making us nailed on for the playoffs (8th and 9th 11 back with 15 on offer), but I am so gutted about Exeter coming back. Even a draw would have seen us 4 ahead with superior goal difference. We may need to win 4 of 5.

• @Brownie said:
    Ours and Exeter's run ins are incredibly similar:

Exeter: Accrington (a), Chesterfield (h), Crawley (h), Stevenage (a), Colchester (h)

Wycombe: Yeovil (a), Lincoln (a), Accrington (h), Chesterfield (a), Stevenage (h)

Can't help but feel that if we don't pick up at least 3 points from those two crunch games against Lincoln and Accrington (so long as Accy do us a favour against Exeter next week), then this COULD be an awful lot closer than we all were hoping for...

Out of those matches I would say Exeter will get 10 points whereas we will get 8. Hope I am wrong.

• We have the better goal difference @mooneyman so if that was to happen then we MIGHT be okay... but that's far too close for comfort.

• @Brownie said

If I’ve got the maths right, Stanley are up if they beat Exeter next week - so let’s hope they deliver a champions elect style tonking. If we can perform against Yeovil we will be in good shape.

• Even Lincoln can be a threat if they bear us and win their game in hand. Unless Notts County run the table and the rest of us faceplant, I think the final spot has to be between us, Exeter and Lincoln.