Skip to content

Sky tv

Lincoln game to be shown live surely??????

Comments

• Sky have already picked Brighton vs Spurs for that night

• I’m at a jazz festival in Somerset and a guy in the hotel, a lifelong Glovers fan, has cheered me up by telling me that “they’ve been terrible lately”. He says they have only one decent central defender and that, like several others in the team, he is a youngster who lacks the physicality needed for League 2. They have a tough away game at Swindon a few days before our visit so the omens are looking quite propitious.

• @micra Do you need someone to come and rescue you?

• I doubt it...........I've seen the tie!;-)

• Could do with something a bit more modern but we’re surrounded by fellow ancients (those still surviving!) that we’ve known for decades. Plenty of laughs, decent food and a couple of cracking local real ales.
    I could probably do with someone to help me drag mrs micra away after breakfast tomorrow in order to get home in good time for the match.
    Awesome trombone tie, eh @ValleyWanderer ? No ties here. Totally relaxed and informal.

• Not too heavy on the ukeleles I hope @micra jazz to Grimsby town you are living the dream.

• Please! Banjos unfortunately. What do you call a dozen banjos in the Grand Union canal?

• Is this jazz comedy?

• Did you ever attend the Nottingham rhythm club @Wendoverman ?

• My youth was spent in a punk/mod/ska stylee @micra so I can safely say no.

• You are barely out of your youth in that case.

• I'm more out of it than I would like.

• What was the punchline Micra? I've been waiting an hour!

• A start !

• Welcome!