Skip to content

Comments

• Weird no op fans slagging off our style of play, Gareth Ainsworth or any other aspect of WWFC?

• Judging by that performance and their current league placing, they have far more important things to worry about. Matt Richards looked like the only player of theirs who had an idea of what he wanted to do, nevermind the ability to actually do it. Even with Gary Johnson's track record, they look like a turd that cannot be polished.

• What on earth has happened to Mathieu Manset? Some years ago he absolutely terrorised us as Hereford knocked us out of the FA Cup. Yesterday he looked like a pub footballer that had won a competition

• He hasn't played for about 6 months, I suggest if Wes Burns had stayed on we may have struggled more than we did. We made very hard work of it ... but another refereeing error didnt help.

• A spent force at 25 (and 10 clubs) or just demoralised like most of the Cheltenham players must be? Losing their top scorer (with 4 goals) after 30 minutes was typical of the way it goes when you are down. And down they are going, I fear. Another short trip off the list.

• @micra said:
    A spent force at 25 (and 10 clubs) or just demoralised like most of the Cheltenham players must be? Losing their top scorer (with 4 goals) after 30 minutes was typical of the way it goes when you are down. And down they are going, I fear. Another short trip off the list.

• Hopefully we won't be playing them next season even they do manage to stay up.

But if we don't go up, we might be getting reacquainted with Bristol Rovers instead

• @Gordon_Ottershaw: Yes, I had a "doh" moment there - re a short trip off the list. A lapse of concentration. I'm more positive than that comment implied!