Skip to content

Time for WW to big up the Notts County game

A good turnout by WW fans at Barnet in awful conditions yesterday. The players were really appreciative afterwards & with Mansfield getting a 99th minute equaliser at Notts County the race for an automatic promotion place couldn't be closer.

With two potentially winable games v Crawley and Port Vale in the next 7 days there is a huge game at Notts County on Good Friday. We should hopefully be taking over 1,000 to that game given its importance. Now is the time for WW to really start promoting that game and also get the players via social media to encourage a big away support that day. It could make the difference.

I hope WW will request a large number of tickets to sell in advance and do all they can to build this game up. I'm never one to count my chickens but with Port Vale & Grimsby at home to come, a win at Notts County would put us in a very strong position for one of the automatic spots, I'm sure the players will be doing their utmost on the pitch - it's up to the supporters to do their bit off the pitch. So come on WWFC & WWST - help make this the huge occasion it's going to be!

Comments

• I’ve been eyeing that one for a while. Likely to be a massive 6 pointer. Plus it is a good ground to visit with plenty of decent pubs around.