Skip to content

Who was this "fan" at the Hive

Comments

• @Wendoverman what is your problem with someone being fat, bald or forty-something?

• being two of the three..nothing @LX1. @wycombelad asked what his problem was. I formulated my theory on the basis of the facts previously presented by those who attended the Barnet match. I'm sure some fat, bald fortysomethings are very nice people.

• Unless they support Bristol Rovers, of course.

• Don’t think barging the police goes down very well these days @wycombelad.
    Come to think of it, it never has.

• edited March 2018

The description sounds like one of our most beloved loyal fans.
    Not so much the aggressive behaviour part though. We must have more than one fan meeting said description though.

• @Malone said:
    The description sounds like one of our most beloved loyal fans.
    Not so much the aggressive behaviour part though. We must have more than one fan meeting said description though.

We do. It was not a certaIn bald fat gent who may have had a reputation in the past but these days seems quite amiable who you may be thinking of. It was someone I’ve never noticed before. Before the police came along he was spoken to by a steward 1-1 and seemed quite upset about something.

I’m happier news the drummer told her Indoors that after being ejected at Luton he has been refunded the ticket price by them. Mrs Moobs was adamant that he did nothing wrong there and she is not at all tolerant of poor behaviour so it seems that incident has ended as it should have.

• Fat, bald, & Wycombe supporter time for a Venn diagram

• Maybe throw in an amount of games a season aspect too.

Chances are, any fan over 30 who goes to 40-50 games a year and follows the "football fan lifestyle", ie hours spent travelling, junk food, booze, standing around is on the "rotund" side.

• @Manboobs , I didn't know drummer boy actually got kicked out.
    I thought he'd just been manhandled a bit?

The peril of being at the front sometimes, as you can get stampeded by a hoard of stampeding oafs.
    Glad it's sorted though.

• Likewise. He's one of my favourite fans. (Not a long list, admittedly.)

By the by, did anyone notice he was in the family stand with his drum a couple of home games ago?...

• @Malone said:
    Manboobs , I didn't know drummer boy actually got kicked out.
    I thought he'd just been manhandled a bit?

The peril of being at the front sometimes, as you can get stampeded by a hoard of stampeding oafs.
    Glad it's sorted though.

I wasn’t there but I’m sure the missus said he was ejected. But either way he seemed ok with it all when she spoke to him at Barnet.

• @Morris_Ital said:
    Fat, bald, & Wycombe supporter time for a Venn diagram

I’m in there- I’m told that in a dim light I can pass for my late forties - if the observer has had a few and forgotten their specs.

Shame I’m only 39......

(Coat on and off I go)

• Are we saying that all fat bald men should be banned?

• Only if they're acting like shimmering apes.

• @wycombelad said:
    Are we saying that all fat bald men should be banned?

Without a shadow of doubt.

• How fat do you need to be to qualify in this category of supporter?

• He was the same guy who repeatedly banged his fist against the no smoking sign (until it snapped) at Leyton Orient. When approached by the police at Barnet he was all smiles and judging by their reaction they didn't seem to be too concerned. He is not the same chap (Paul?) as the one earlier posters refer to.

• Don't name check people @Onlooker, whatever you do!

• Two fat bald guys were mentioned in the initial post....maybe it really was the Mitchell brothers

• Are any off these the supporter referred to?

https://goo.gl/images/dr78bA

• @wycombelad, LX did that gag a full day ago i'm afraid sir.

• @Malone said:
    wycombelad, LX did that gag a full day ago i'm afraid sir.

That's what I was inferring, that perhaps he was indeed correct

• @mooneyman said:
    Are any off these the supporter referred to?

Tum Down Thumbs-up was heavily involved with the club a few years ago.

• @mooneyman said:
    Are any off these the supporter referred to?

GASMAN DELETE THIS FILTH

• @Mr67 would you like to dictate fan culture at WWFC?

• Wasn't much culture coming from this idiot

• LX1LX1
    edited March 2018

He was listening to radio four on the way home

• You seem to be taking this very personally @LX1 someone pointed out there was a fan being obnoxious who was thusly described. No-one has called for genetic experiments as yet.

• I was just about to, but you've ruined the surprise now.

• I'm only joshing @Wendoverman. It has always fascinated me that people point out bald people whenever there is disorder at football. It's irrelevant