Skip to content

Let's take 1000 to crawley

After yesterday which I couldn't make,
It looks like now really is the time to get behind our boys for the final push .
Crawley is only 70 odd miles away . The ground is 1 minute from the motorway . Easy parking . Decent away pub with sports on tv .
Terracing behind the goal for us with roofing .
So let's turn up in numbers and make a huge noise .
COYB

Comments

• Due to the forecast of poor weather, the remaining works at the Handy Cross roundabout for this weekend have been cancelled (Friday 2 to Monday 5 March).

The company doing the job will be working with Buckinghamshire County Council, Wycombe District Council and Royal Borough of Windsor & Maidenhead to re-programme the outstanding works as soon as possible.

• this game will be off due to snow I would think.

• I live about 4 miles from crawleys ground so will update the conditions nearer the day .
    We have about 3cm of snow here currently .

• I would venture that a frozen pitch is more likely to be the reason for PP.

• Given the weather forecast I would have thought it might be wise (if both clubs agree) to put the kick-off back by 24 hours. It looks highly doubtful for Saturday but Sunday would stand a better chance.

• @A_Worboys I’d like to see it rearranged for later in season when we have fewer games and should be fresher

• @A_Worboys , I doubt there's even the remotest chance of that happening! What a strange idea!

• 293 tickets sold so far.

• won't be on anyway have you seen the weather !!

• @rmjlondon said:
    won't be on anyway have you seen the weather !!

Can you pick my 6 numbers on the lottery for Saturday please Mystic Meg?

• Anyone know if tickets will be available "on the gate" ? Can't see it mentioned on either their or our website.

• @HomerLone said:
    Anyone know if tickets will be available "on the gate" ? Can't see it mentioned on either their or our website

Pointless post. Richie our resident meteorologist says the game is off!

• @HomerLone Previous years they have been available on the day from a ticket office that is along to the right of the visitors' entrance turnstiles. Don't know if it was possible to pay cash at the turnstile also, but I wanted to get the reduced price family ticket so went to the ticket office.

• I hope your going to help them clear the pitch of snow so the game can be on cos crawley don't have many fans to help

• Which ever regular poster who is posting as this troll for a laugh is really starting to ruin a decent message board. Give it a break for a bit eh?

• @Right_in_the_Middle its our proudest tradition.

Manhattan or Denpasar IP address no doubt

• Hopefully this one is put off. We've had a terrible couple of games, they're in form, and we could do with everyone having a decent rest to take stock.

We don't have any other midweek games bar Lincoln, so we shouldn't find it too much of a burden.

• The players had a decent rest (week off) prior to our slump in form:-(

• If it's on, will we get 100 there!

• If it's on, I'll be going. If it's not, I'd be glad to know asap as I have another good offer for the afternoon!