Skip to content

'The Wanderer' on sale tomorrow.

Good eve. For those of you that missed out on a copy of the latest edition of The Wanderer, they will be on sale again before tomorrow's game. A nice big issue for just £1.50, including an interview with Luke O'Nien, a tribute to Cyrille Regis and a look at some more of Wycombe's one-goal wonders.

Usual place; From the WWISC stand on the right hand side of Hillbottom Road, in the Righton carpark between the two Origin buildings, about 100 yards from the Adams Park gates.

Comments

• Could you please be a little more precise on location? :-)

• @EwanHoosaami Last time there was a smokey bacon crisp packet on the floor nearby, which should make a good marker if it's still there.

• I'll be watching out for it. Trust there hasn't been any wind in the atmosphere and replaced it with a salt & vinegar one?

• @Jonny_King surely any good set of directions these days must include the SATNAV post code.

• Left hand side actually Jonny as you approach the main gates.

• @micra Sorry, yes on the LEFT hand side. You're quite left. I mean right. Wahey!

@ForeverBlue If your satnav is anything like my dad's, you should just be content with it keeping you in the right county.

@EwanHoosaami Yes, beware of imposters. Only the smokey bacon one is the real McCoys, which is ironic because it's Walkers.

(Well I think I'm funny anyway...)

• Well, I looked, I sought, but did not find? Had the correct change in my mind as well. As a consequence, I had an extra burger at Lindy Lous. So will blame you when the extra LBs feature on my scales. Did you sell out?

• No idea as I wasn't there I'm afraid (or not, as the case may be). They're usually on sale from about 12ish till just before kickoff, so if there was no-one there I suspect they'd sold out. If you're really keen to get hold of one, try emailing [email protected] and see if they have any spares.

Alternatively, join WWISC and never miss a copy again!

• I’ve read mine at long last @EwanHoosaami. Will pop it through the door tomorrow when walking the dog.

@Jonny_King - just a one-off. Don’t want to undermine sales!

• @micra said:
    I’ve read mine at long last EwanHoosaami. Will pop it through the door tomorrow when walking the dog.

Many thanks . Will make a donation to WWISC to compensate.

• I can confirm there will be more copies on sale before the Coventry game from 5:30 till about 7:00.

• That’s a long time for that young lady to be standing there in sub-zero temperatures.