Skip to content

M5

2»

Comments

• @StrongestTeam take a bow son

• edited February 2018

@StrongestTeam said:
    Are this lot at the upper end of the wages paid in this division?

How much does a Grecian urn?

2,000 but not sure if that is pounds, euros or drachmas.

• I would be very disappointed if Mr get a life, mong, bendoverman was employed by the club in any capacity above toilet cleaning.

• As a lifelong toilet cleaner, I am deeply hurt by your comments. You mong.

• Apologies to toilet cleaners everywhere.

• If you keep an obsessive eye on loads of twitter and online sources, you can make a decent "In the know" career on messageboards.

So even the Saunders is injured thing had broken online before Richie mentioned it. Although, obviously somewhere none of us had read until later!

And he got it spectacularly wrong on the severity, bearing in mind he's back in training!

Most of us have occasional "in the know" moments, but we make sure we don't then betray who told us by posting it up here!
    For example, I enjoyed the run up to the kit lauch already knowing we'd bagged Bayo.

But hey, didn't want to spoil the fun!
    Most of the time we're all In the dark though, how it should be.

• @micra if you don't finish Small Town Dreams how are you ever going to find out if we beat Leicester or not...?

• @LeedsBlue said:
    micra if you don't finish Small Town Dreams how are you ever going to find out if we beat Leicester or not...?

I’ll be in suspenders for the rest of my life.

• @micra said:
    I’ll be in suspenders for the rest of my life.

I imagined you more as a tights man.

• Only on very cold evenings at Adams Park (as tomorrow) @mooneyman. My wife insists they are long johns. And there’s me thinking they are footless tights.

• I think I can speak for all of us when I say when I saw richie's original post I did not foresee the thread developing in this fashion...

• I think Richie might be quite thrilled, given some of his recent profile pictures.

• @micra I was wearing my cycling tights at AP last night and the friend I went with, an out gay man, made a cross-dressing joke. My PC sensibilities just couldn't work out whether i should or shouldn't be offended.

• Peak OakwoodExile!

morning

• Morning. Saved by the self-awareness or no?

• borderline

• Obviously you know being a cross dresser doesn’t mean you are gay

• Any more than being a welsh dresser means that you cross the M5.

• @Onlooker Incredibly obviously.

• why would anyone get cross whilst dressing? stuck zip perhaps?