Skip to content

Attendance tomorrow v Carlisle

edited February 2018 in Football

I predict 4450 of us plus 160 away - so 4610.

There is a prize of sporadic grudging admiration for being the closest to the number for the total.

Comments

• edited February 2018

I also predict that most of the crowd will sing at some time. Up the Blues

• I predict 4012 home fans 118 away
    Total 4130
    2-0 to us bayo and cms to score

• 4365 - 4018 home, 347 away

• 3982 and 211 Away = 4193

• edited February 2018

3,826 + 137 away = 3,963. 2-0 CMS brace

• 4012 and 218 = 4230

• Having done a quick and remarkably extensive set of phone surveys in Buckinghamshire and Cumbria, and having called a selection of weather experts to fine tune a temperature prediction, and having run all results through my own carefully designed algorhythm, I can assure you all there will be 4004 fans of the Chairboy persuasion, 202 Carlisle fans, and one cheeky neutral, for a total of 4207.

• 3 wks since last home game. Up to 2nd in league. 100% league record in 2018. Got to be 4500 plus.

• I got closest with my prediction for the PNE match but didn't read the small print so no prize.........ALWAYS read the small print. I think it says I'm not eligible to play this time;-)

• 4100+169=4219

• 4590 including 242 Carlisle fans.

• 4456+127 =4583

• 3917 + 112 = 4029 2-1 COYB!

• @ValleyWanderer - I am starting off to the game now. I could look at small print to check the fine detail of eligibility but very pleased to see your prediction !
    Respect for being closest for the Preston game - I hope that will help with any possible problem. COYB.

• Thanks @railwaysteve, I'm heading for the Vere (Caledonian) in about 50 mins and am not taking my reading glasses to help with print of any size! Cheers.

• It was 4145 so @braywanderer takes the crown with his 4130 I believe.

• How are there not at least 8,000 with entertainment like that?

• Worth the club doing some ticket incentives over next few games

• £2 at Meadow Lane today. Hence 18,000 gate.

• Correction - a mere 17,274.

• Praise indeed for @braywanderer whose prediction was only 15 away from the actual attendance and could well have been even closer to the number in the ground for the #IWasThereWhenBeanyScored moment.

@Manboobs and @floyd both within a 100.

Hopefully the Tuesday night games against Swindon and Coventry will now produce similar if not better numbers.

I contemplate starting a prediction for the Morecambe game attendance with a small prize - a programme from the Exeter game, of which, train services and programme sellers permitting, I will be able to obtain two copies.

Please tell me if this breaks Gasroom rules - I know I should read the small print but I am sure there will be solid experts.

• I think prizes of this kind should be encouraged. Last week I promised to buy a pint for every Garoom contributor if Bean scored a last minute winner at Luton. Thankfully for my wallet I was 4 days early.

• Out of interest how many Gasroom contributors are there Dr Congo?

• I was considering leaving on 90 mins as I couldn’t see us scoring. so pleased I didn’t. Somewhat disappointed with attendance especially after the Luton game. Please be so kind to inform me as to where and when I can collect my prize. Many thanks to the organisers of this great competition it has been a pleasure and an honour taking part. I thank you all once again

• @mooneyman said:
    Out of interest how many Gasroom contributors are there Dr Congo?

About 4, posting under approximately 8 names each

• I'm using 23 different identities so someone must be using barely more than one.

Pathetic.

• I am not richie!

• I am sometimes richie

• I am Spartacus