Skip to content

Comments

• Taf Moore won't be available if he suffered a concussion injury on Tuesday night, which is how it was reported on 3CR.

• @Sherrinford said:
    Taf Moore won't be available if he suffered a concussion injury on Tuesday night, which is how it was reported on 3CR.

True, I certainly heard that on the commentary, however it is now reported as a facial injury in the Vital article so here's hoping.

• What about the "Hylton" of The North for Carlisle, is he available?

• Doesn’t the ‘Hylton of the North’ play for Morecambe?

• We may be 6 points better off than at the same stage last season, but that's 4 points worse off than at the same stage in 2015 when we eventually missed out on the automatic places and finished in the play-offs. Could do with another win this weekend.

• @Uncle_T I think that's a wish that we can share every weekend from now on!

• I think the northern Hylton joined Crewe on loan.....i may be wrong though

• BSEBSE
    edited February 2018

Scott Brown on 4 yellow's must be close to some kind of record for a Wycombe keeper. Anyone know what the record number of yellows picked up by a Wycombe keeper in one season ?

• As we've been pretty decent and consistent over this season, can more experienced Gasroomers let me know at what point in a good season like this the people who are entitled to their opinion and say it how they see it - be back?

• Am i right in remembering we had three different keepers sent off in one season once? Possibly 95-96 under Alan Sm*th - Paul Hyde (away at Orient in the cup?), Sieb Dystra at home in a thrashing by Peterborough and another - Ben Roberts probably. That must be some kind of record.

• @bigred87 said:
    I think the northern Hylton joined Crewe on loan.....i may be wrong though

Wasn't he playing for Crewe when he dived & was successful in gaining a penalty at our place a few years ago?

• Where's richie assessment of the referee? In fact, where is richie?

• @Wendoverman said:
    Where's richie assessment of the referee? In fact, where is richie?

He'll reappear like a bad smell when the team suffers a defeat.

• edited February 2018

@StrongestTeam Yes, all timewasting as far as I recall. It's not a good look, is it!

• @EwanHoosaami said:
    He'll reappear like a bad smell when the team suffers a defeat.

His team did suffer a defeat on tuesday 3-2!

• In fact where are all the moaners and doomsayers who were on here after the Preston game? All conspicuous by their absence lately.

• I was wondering that, too. What's the magic number of yellows for a suspension?

• Five IIRC, so looks like you could be right about Yves.

• I think we’re in the 10 region now, aren’t we, with two match suspension when you reach it?

• The cut off date for 5 yellow cards was November 30th.

Next cut off dates for suspension are 10 yellow cards by 11th March or 15 by the end of the season.