Skip to content

Comments

• 2-1 I will be happy if that is the score with10 minutes to play. Make for a great climax to the game. It will be a good defensive effort if we have restricted them to 2 goals. Draw would be a great result for me Scarr towering header 94th minute.

• Thanks, @vital. Quick fact check if I may.

Your article says referee Robinson has given 9 red and 36 yellow cards in 31 games. Your report on the same referee before the Leatherhead game said 8 red and 67 yellow cards in 22 games. Not being sure myself where one finds this information, can I ask about the apparent yellow card discrepancy?

• I think it's a simple typographical error in the preview: should be 96 yellow, not 36.

• Crikey @HCblue Now that I know my ref data is being cross checked, I'll have to be more careful in future!

Well spotted. It is indeed a typo and should read 96. I've since amended it.

• Thanks a lot.

So he's still pretty card happy. Might not bode well for Tuesday. Still - at least no red cards since the Leatherhead game!

• I posted a reference (on the ‘Ref for Luton’ thread) to the disproportionate number of reds issued during his first eight matches this season.