Skip to content

The Headington name changers sack Pep

Quite wonder how long the plucky little 3 siders will carry on in the basket case
of a business model.

Comments

• According to my colleague the money is running out, attendances are down and the chairman is desperate to sell. What a shame.

• Watching them and the MK Frannies struggle is a great side show, to watching those wholesome 'Wanderers of Wycombe'.

• They're seriously discussing Garry Monk on their forum as if its a realistic possibility. Deluded.

• Someone on their forum suggested Phil Brown. I really hope that happens.

The whole club is hamstrung while Kassam holds all the cards over the stadium ownership. Shouldn't laugh but...

• Phil Brown can't take a job, he is on gardening leave because Southend can't afford to pay him off.

• I'm sure if someone offers him a job @rmjlondon he will settle pretty quickly. Having said that the tanned one is unlikely to go somewhere struggling...unless Pete Winkelman can pay him a lot and put up with him losing focus every time the Bolton job comes up.

• Yes I’m definitely experiencing a certain amount of epicaricacy

• Wow, @BuckinghamBlue, however did you come across that? And what's wrong with the Plain English "schadenfreude"?

• It will make Oxfordshire more bearable if they start to go down the pan.

• They can't have GA.

• @OxfordBlue not any more ridiculous than some of our own fans thinking that we had a chance of luring Sean Dyche to replace Gary Waddock.

• Word on the yellow street (via a mate) suggests Frank Lampard.

• Perhaps good old Uncle Harry can assist Frank on the financial side of things for the PNL.
    They will be in Admin by June !!

• @ChasHarps Or perhaps the Kassam Stadium will mysteriously burn down, like a certain Redknapp-owned property in Portsmouth did when he wasn't allowed to redevelop it...

• @OakwoodExile said:
    Wow, BuckinghamBlue, however did you come across that? And what's wrong with the Plain English "schadenfreude"?

Zut alors! The etymologists are on the loose.