Skip to content

The Opposition View - Solihull Moors

2»

Comments

• The doctors a bit grumpy today!

• @drcongo said:
    Fucking hell.

My thoughts exactly!

• I started trying to type something constructive but that’s all my fingers would type.

• @eric_plant, basic Dev knowledge is that he'll take the "other" argument to anything at all possible, to maximise (and no doubt chuckle) at the people he lures in.

• I wouldn't spend to much time trying to analyse it if I were you

• To be fair this is pretty standard TalkSport of Five Live phone in tactics. We are all click bait in DevC's master plan.

• I was chatting to an acquaintance earlier this year, who as part of his job deals with marketing music events, including some which attract in excess of 10,000 people. He mentioned how heavily he uses social media, particularly Facebook, to advertise and attract interest.

• Ah, but that wasn't Dev was it @Jonny_King ? The internet and social media reaching millions of people is very over-rated.

• @Jonny_King said:
    I was chatting to an acquaintance earlier this year, who as part of his job deals with marketing music events, including some which attract in excess of 10,000 people. He mentioned how heavily he uses social media, particularly Facebook, to advertise and attract interest.

FakeNews

• Care to elaborate @arnos_grove? I hope this is just some joke that's gone over my head, but if, as I fear, my integrity is being called into question then I don't care for it and cannot let it go unchallenged.

• Seems an extraordinarily poor joke if that’s what it is supposed to be. Weird.

• Hopefully just a misunderstanding @micra. I'm traditionally late to the party when it comes to jokes.

• Not as late as I suspect we all were to “get” LX1’s latest and wonderfully surreal post on the Ainsworth thread.

• I'm still on the bus.

• @Jonny_King apologies, just seen this. Was a send-up based on previous claims in this thread that marketing and social media are useless. Clearly that assertion is nonsense, as proven by your acquaintance's experiences. Absolutely no intent to question your integrity.

• @arnos_grove Thanks for that mate and my apologies for the misunderstanding. Like I said, I can be a bit slow to spot the joke and I must confess I was in a pissy mood this evening so was feeling a touch sensitive.

Didn't mean to be so aggressive and hope you will accept my humble apologies.

• I thought @arnos_grove was joking...then when @Jonny_King and @micra were quizzical, I got worried I did not understand who was insulting who and why. Peak Gasroom confusion. You know where you are with richie...

• What's happened to Richie? He seems to have gone quiet since I pointed out how easy it is to trace him online.

• Talking of whom. I'm worried about him. I've not seen him post for a while

• Centreparks are doing cheap deals for families with children at the moment I think...

• edited November 2017

Richie's mum has confiscated all his devices for giving her lip!

• edited November 2017

Mum, if you think thats a full english breakfast you need to get a life!

• No worries @Jonny_King - always loving your work. Peace & Love!

• Aaaah. Nice!