Skip to content

Scarr looking forward to Sunday on twitter

2»

Comments

• edited November 2017

@Right_in_the_Middle Perfectly reasonable to be willing to give him time to settle in this season. I hope he perks up and wouldn't say what I've said below to his face or if I thought he might read it.

But, on Saturday, he struggled to make any meaningful tackles, all bar a couple of his headers were misdirected, he lost a couple of aerial challenges - one an important one - that he was unbackable favourite to win by dint of his starting position, his passing was inaccurate and, by the end, he seemed to be unsure where to position himself. Aside from that...

Now that I see his post, I think @Username puts it well.

• Forgetting all this, the biggest mistake we made was letting Muller go on loan without a recall clause....STOOOPID

• I thought the defence as a whole cost us three points on Saturday...was not aware he was any worse than the others!

• Not that stupid, GVP or even STOOOPID. A recall clause between league clubs outside the transfer window is not permitted by the rules.

• Muller is not exactly pulling up trees at Morecombe.

• too busy playing football I suppose.

He's doing alright isn't he?

• edited November 2017

It's possible he might be, but Morecombe certainly aren't!

• So Max is entirely responsible for Morecombe's results. Didn't realise that.

• @Right_in_the_Middle - Where do you get that from. I have said that he might be doing ok. I don't know, and I doubt if you do either. Morecombe being second from bottom is a fact.

• you did say he wasn't "pulling up trees" though Mooney which presumably suggested he wasn't playing well.

• I’ve had a quick look at the shrimpers fans forum and they seem to like Max and a couple are hoping to sign him permanently in Jan

• to be honest that feels the most likely scenario, Buckingham.

• Muller is that good don't kid yourself he is an answer to our defence. If he had of been we would not have let him go out on loan just to then loan in another CB

• Noticed on a Morecambe match report a couple of weeks back that they conceded a goal after Muller had been caught in possession on the edge of the penalty area, which didn't surprise me, since I remember him diddling about and losing possession when he played for us last season. I don't think we are missing much, although he would be useful to have around during the current injury situation.

• I’ve had another look at the shrimpers forum they are very complementary which is good news maybe he’s found a home up there. I too remember that he got caught out a little too often when we had him but his distribution coming forward was good it would be nice to get a “School report” from the fans of clubs who have loan players although personally I think Stewart plus one other is the best combination and that is Scarr from what I’ve seen

• He was dropped after Morecambe lost 3-0 (which included the incident @Uncle_T mentioned) but he was back in the team for the loss to Forest Green.

• Strange he got back in the team as the game he was left out of they got a 0-0 draw.